- M.B.B.S.Madras Medical College, Chennai. 2002
- M.D (Paed). King George Medical University, Lucknow. 2007
- D.M (Gastro). Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. 2014
- Asst. Professor, Dept of Pediatrics, PSG Medical College, Coimbatore (2008 – 2011)
- Asst. Professor of Gastroenterology, St. John Medical college and Hospital, Bangalore (2014 – 2015)
- Asst. Professor of Gastroenterology, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical college & Hospital, Pondicherry (2015 – May 2020)
- Asst. Professor of Gastroenterology, PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore ( August 2020 – 2022)
- Associate Professor of Gastroenterology, PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore ( Jan 2023 – till date)
Distinction in Anatomy, Pharmacology, Pathology, General Medicine, General Surgery.
King George University Gold Medal for highest mark.
The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR University Gold Medal for highest mark.
TN chapter - ISG award for Best Post Graduate
- Utility of CSF PCR in pediatric Tuberculous Meningitis.
- Clinico-Pathological correlation of HER2 positivity in Gastric Cancer.
Clinical Studies done
- Epidemiological survey on pediatric chronic diarrhea.
- Prevalence of Cirrhotic Cardiomyopathy- our Centre experience.
- A study on Post-Cricoid web.
- Solitary Rectal ulcer Syndrome in children.
- An institution review on Choledochal cyst
- Clinical symptom analysis in GERD.
- Co-Author of chapter on “Stool Examination and Cracking Malabsorption syndromes” in Practical Pediatric digest book 2017.
- An Institutional review on pediatric choledochal cyst Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; June 2016: Vol.-5, Issue- 3, P. 232 –238
- Prevalence of Cirrhotic Cardiomyopathy – our centre experience; University Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences Volume 2 Issue 7,2016
- Clinical-pathological correlation of HER2 positivity in Gastric cancer - A pilot study from tertiary centre in Chennai. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2014.
- A study on Post cricoid web - Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2014
- A clinical entity often missed – Solitary Rectal ulcer syndrome in children Frontiers in Pediatrics; July 2020: Vol- 8,Article 396.
- Proportion and factors associated with liver fibrosis in type 2 diabetes patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver using transient elastography. – A hospital based cross-sectional study
Endoscopy Experience (10yrs) & Fellowship
Presently – 500 Diagnostic Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy per month
- - Therapeutic Procedures at least 50 per month
- - ERCP Procedures at least 25 per month
- - Diagnostic and Therapeutic EUS procedures atleast 20 per month.
- Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy.
- Life time Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Life time Member of Indian Medical Associations (IMA).
- Life time Member of Indian Association of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Life time Member of Indian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology And Nutrition (ISPGHAN)
- IMAPondicherry chapter
- Endoscopy Workshop in AVMCH
- PAGE -2016,2017.
- GUTWIN -2019
- IMA –Trippur 2022